When you order a service on AirGigs, payment is made through PayPal. AirGigs holds funds until the order is completed, and then we release funds to the seller. Below is the step by step process:
1. Click the Order button for a specific service.
2. On the PayPal page you can pay with a credit card or with your PayPal account.
3. You are redirected back from PayPal to your AirGigs order page.
4. You and the service provider communicate & share project files via the order page.
5. Service provider delivers completed work. You have 3 days to reject, or review and accept it.
6. When the job has been completed we release the funds to the service provider.